Conditions for the sale of a puppy.
Some of the conditions of sale are subject to change individually
1. The seller undertakes to sell the Doberman puppy to the buyer.
2. All information about ranks, labor certificates and health tests for women and men is publicly available on the Internet. And also can be provided to the buyer by e-mail
3. The seller confirms that the male and female are suitable for breeding and have passed all the necessary health tests as required by the FCI breeding rules.
4. The seller confirms that at the time of sending the puppy to the buyer, the puppy received all the necessary vaccinations (including rabies vaccination)
5. The seller confirms that the puppy will have EU veterinary documents and an EU health certificate at the time of sending the puppy to the buyer.
6. The seller confirms that at the time of sending the puppy to the buyer, the puppy will have a puppy card confirming its breeding value.
7. The seller confirms that this puppy card can be reissued into an export pedigree at the request of the buyer (either by the seller or by the buyer – after paying a fee to the account of the kennel union in the amount of €100)
8. Payment for a puppy is carried out as follows: The deposit for booking a puppy (payment within 2 days from the date of signing the contract by Western Union or Money Gram transfer or to the account specified by the buyer) is 30% of the agreed value of the puppy
9. Payment of the balance of the amount (70%) and the cost of delivery is made by the buyer no later than 1 week before the agreed date of dispatch of the puppy.
10. By agreement of the parties, the cost of delivery of a puppy from the seller to the buyer is paid by the buyer.
11. The cost of delivery of the puppy includes: payment of the cost of the flight of the puppy according to the air waybill and / or the cost of fuel for the delivery of the puppy.
12. Delivery of the puppy to the airport of departure is carried out by the seller.
13. Sending a puppy from the seller to the buyer can be made no earlier than 3 months and 22 days from the puppy’s birth (quarantine restrictions provided for by European legislation).
14. The seller, together with the puppies, transfers the right to use the puppy in breeding breeding after the puppies reach the age of 2 years.
15. The seller guarantees that if the buyer complies with veterinary requirements (annual vaccination of the puppy, annual examinations), and also if the buyer, at his own discretion or through negligence, does not endanger the health of the puppy, the puppy will not have any health problems
16. By agreement of the parties, if at any stage the buyer (for some reason that is not dependent on the seller) refuses to purchase a puppy, the seller is released from the obligation to return the puppy’s security deposit to the buyer.
17. If at the time of the buyer’s refusal to purchase a puppy, in addition to the deposit, other amounts of money are paid according to the terms of the contract, these amounts of money will be returned to the buyer minus bank services and expenses for processing veterinary documents for the buyer